Department of Psychology
Psi Chi: An International Honors Society in Psychology
The purpose of Psi Chi is to advance the science of psychology; to encourage, stimulate, and maintain scholarship of the individual members of the organization in all areas of psychological science.
Membership in this organization is limited to those who are making the study of psychology one of their major interests and who are students or faculty members of California State University, Fresno. Both undergraduate and graduate students who have registered for major or minor standing in psychology or for a program psychological in nature may be eligible for membership if other requirements are fulfilled.
Eligibility for undergraduate students includes:
- Completion of 3 semesters or 5 quarters of college coursework
- Completion of 9 semester hours or 14 quarter hours of psychology courses
- Ranking in the top 35% of their class in general scholarship
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) in both psychology classes and in cumulative grades
Eligibility for graduate students includes:
- Minimum overall cumulative average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in all graduate courses.
Visit us on Facebook "Psi Chi - California State University, Fresno Chapter"
Follow us on Instagram at @CSUFRESNOPSICHI
|Vice President||Cynthia Escoto|
|Treasurer||Jenna Van Fossen|
|Faculty Liaison||Kristina Krikorian|