Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Department of Psychology

Other Fresno State Masters Options

Note that the contemporary practice of clinical psychology in California and most other states requires a doctoral degree (Ph.D. or Psy.D., or equivalent) along with additional supervised training and experience. Those considering the Master of Arts General/ Experimental option who intend to gain entry into the human services job market should also investigate career options available through California State University Fresno’s Department of Social Work Education (559-278-3992) and/or the Department of Counseling, Special Education, and Rehabilitation (559-278-0340).