Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry

Useful Links

Current Students 

  • Complete Chem 260 (offered each Spring Semester) with a B or better.
  • Complete GWR Document - with a score > 12
  • Complete at least nine units of graduate courses
  • Complete the Advancement to Candidacy Form
  • Provide the following documents to graduate coordinator
  1. Copy of GWR
  2. Evaluation rubrics
  3. Approval from research advisor
  4. Copy of the completed form (including planned courses)
  • Advancement to Candidacy must be at least a semester before graduation.

  • Clear all the conditions for admissions within the first year OR Take diagnostics tests
  • Petition of Advancement to Candidacy - Form


University Resources

The following are a selection of links that may be useful. If you can’t find the information you are looking for, please let us know.