Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Complete Chem 260 (offered each Spring Semester) with a B or better.
- Complete GWR Document - with a score > 12
- Complete at least nine units of graduate courses
- Complete the Advancement to Candidacy Form
- Provide the following documents to graduate coordinator
- Copy of GWR
- Evaluation rubrics
- Approval from research advisor
- Copy of the completed form (including planned courses)
- Advancement to Candidacy must be at least a semester before graduation.
The following are a selection of links that may be useful. If you can’t find the information you are looking for, please let us know.