Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

College of Science and Mathematics

Faculty Positions

Information about tenure track faculty searches and other positions may be found at the website for Academic Personnel Services. In addition to the Vacancy Announcements themselves, the APS pages will provide a lot of information about Fresno State and the surrounding community.

The APS website also has all the forms and instructions needed to make an application. The Vacancy Announcements contain a full description of the position and the people to contact regarding the search.

Also check the web sites for the departments. They may have additional information about any ongoing searches.