Advising and Resources Center
Meet With an Advisor
COVID-19 Update: Due to current restrictions, all appointments and walk-ins will be Zoom or phone-based.You can contact us by reaching out to our general ARC email address: email@example.com.
- Creating an Academic Plan
- Updating a previously created academic plan
- Clearing Probation Holds, Transfer Advising Holds, Mandatory Advising 1 Warnings, and Mandatory Advising 2 holds
- Returning/Readmitted students
- Major/Minor changes within CSM (Except for Psychology/Pre-Psychology)
- Graduation check
- Class registration questions
- Petition questions
- Change of Grading Basis questions
- Review of pre-professional requirements (no academic planning)
- Quick questions
If you wish to change your major to Psychology/Pre-Psychology, add a double major in Psychology/Pre-Psychology, or add a minor in Psychology, you must email Sheri Osborn (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not email Psychology Advising or use BulldogConnect.
If you are already a declared Psychology/Pre-Psychology major or Psychology minor student and have questions about the following topics, you will need to contact the Psychology Advising office (email@example.com) for an appointment.
- If you are a Junior/Senior Psychology major/minor requesting any assistance except for CA Promise planning information. CA Promise students see ARC for planning.
- Transfer Holds, Mandatory Advising 1 Warnings, or Mandatory Advising 2 Holds
Virtual Walk-in Advising Dates
“Walk-In” Advising will be held via Zoom for the entire Fall 2021 semester. Our walk-ins are typically held every Wednesday and are meant for quick questions only.
Fall 2021 Zoom "Walk-In" Days and Times:
- Wednesday, December 1st from 9-11am and 1:30-4pm
- Wednesday, December 8th from 9-11am and 1:30-4pm
- Wednesday, December 15th from 9-11am and 1:30-4pm
Important Information Regarding Walk-Ins:
Beginning at 8am each "walk-in" day, sign up for our Zoom Walk-Ins using this Google Form. You must use your Fresno State email address to sign up for walk-ins.
- Submissions received via email or before 8:00 am on walk-in days will not be included. You will be provided with the Zoom link after completing your submission. You can also call into a zoom session if video does not work for you.
- No first-time academic planning or Probation holds will be handled during our “Walk-In” days. You must schedule an appointment for these.
- "Walk-Ins" are a first-come, first-served basis. Due to a high number of students requesting advising services, wait times may be long.