Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences
Ph.D. Environmental Sciences, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, 2010
M.S. Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences, SUNY Stony Brook, NY, 2005
Department of Earth & Environmental Sciences
California State University, Fresno
2576 E. San Ramon Ave., Mail Stop ST-24
Fresno, CA 93740
Science II 124
Tu 3:15pm-4:00pm (Online)
W 2:00pm-3:00pm (Online)
Sustainability, Hydrogeology, Sedimentology, Soils
- EES 1 and EES 1V: Natural Disasters and Earth Resources
- EES 109: Atmospheric Science
- EES 117: Hydrogeology
- EES 124: Geochemistry
- EES 168: California's Earth System
- EES 217T: Interdisciplinary Topics in Hydrogeology
- CSM 10: The Scientific Method (BOND, Fall)
- CSM 15: Evidence Based Decision Making (BOND, Spring)
- Fresno State High Impact Practices (HIP Symposium)
- Fresno State Water and Sustainability (Campus, Club)
- Water Cohort (Reading about Water)
- CSU Lab Innovations with Technology (CSU LIT)
Student Internships and Research (EES 190, 199, 290, & 299):
- Sustainability Internships: experiential and paid learning opportunities with SEI Energize Colleges, SEI Climate Fellows, Climate Action Corps, First Carbon Solutions. Potential career pathways (link)
- Coastal Sustainability: researching the impacts of using dredge to maintain coasts in Morro Bay, with Dr. Mara Brady (EES) and Dr. Joshua Reece (BIO).
- Groundwater Sustainability: researching groundwater aquifer sediment and (bio)geochemistry in the Central Valley, with AEGIS's Chris Johnson and Dr. Aric Mine.
- Computational Sustainability: researching the intersection of data and environmental science, with Dr. David Ruby.
- Behavioral Sustainability: researching behavioral pathways to environmental sustainability, with Criss Wilhite.
- Soil and Sediment Formation: researching soil production and sediment geochemistry in the Sierra Nevada, with Dr. John Wakabayashi.